Everything you can imagine
is real.

Pablo Picasso

c

Design a perfect home

Urban Exteriors

Purus sit amet vol utpat con sequat mauris nunc congue. Sed id s emper risus in hend rerit. Facilisi etiam dig nissim diam quis enim. Quis auctor.

Cityscapes Buildings

Purus sit amet vol utpat con sequat mauris nunc congue. Sed id s emper risus in hend rerit. Facilisi etiam dig nissim diam quis enim. Quis auctor.

Green
A better quality of life if we consider that the visible profiles only represent 0.5% of the opening’s surface, this leaves 99.5% through which light can penetrate.
Engineering
We have developed a system that meets the highest aesthetic requirements in terms of visual abstraction, personalisation and design, and that also meets the highest constraints on a technical, structural, security and insulating level.
Quality
Switzerland is a country famed for the services it provides. This service culture has remained important over many generations and has forged a notion of quality associated with "Swiss Made" for many decades. LESSFRAME has joined this long-standing Swiss tradition of service and quality. Our system is the result of this legacy is combined with our passion for architecture.
Comfort
The MINERGIE® standard is an optional construction standard that allows for energy to be used rationally and for renewable energies to be used more, all while ensuring an improved quality of life, improved competitiveness and a reduction in environmental damage.

The whimsical feel of Villa Esther begins with the Neo-Modern gateway in the style of Le Corbusier's Villa Savoye.

c

Steve Dofour

ceo / founder

c

Lumir Hybel

Co - owner

Consuli norum eget magna. Quis varius quam quisque id. Amet justo donec enim diam vulputate ut pharetra sit. Nunc eget lorem dolor phatera len.

Miike Nicholson architect / M3 projects

Lorem ipsum justo eget magna. Qui varius quam quisque id. Amet justo donec enim diam vulputate ut pharetra sit. Nunc eget lorem nus sed mas.

Anna Johnson Architect / green projects

Integer vitae justo eget magna. Quis varius quam quisque id. Amet justo donec enim diam vulputate ut pharetra sit. Nunc eget lorem dolor sed mas.

katja anderson ceo / green projects

Let's make something beautiful together